immigration

[10.28] BI inaugurates NAIA 24/7 one-stop-shop

컨텐츠 정보

본문

마닐라 - 목요일, 이민국(BI)은 파사이 시에 있는 니노이 아키노 국제공항(NAIA)에 연중무휴 원스톱 사무소를 개설했습니다.

주로 비자 연장 및 출국 허가가 필요한 외국인 승객을 위한 사무실은 NAIA 터미널 3의 3층 정부 청산 센터에 있습니다.

BI 커미셔너 "Norman Tansingco"가 BI, 법무부, 마닐라 국제공항청의 주요 관계자들이 참석한 이 행사를 주도했습니다.

one-stop-shop은 BI 서비스를 사람들에게 더 가깝게 만드는 것을 목표로 하는 "Tansingco"의 최우선 프로젝트입니다.

탠싱코는 "직위를 받자마자 내가 어디에 있고 무엇을 해야 하는지 즉시 평가했다"고 말했다. "긴급 이민 서류가 필요한 사람들을 위해 이 사무실을 만드는 것은 우리 서비스를 개선하기 위한 솔루션으로 간주됩니다."

"Tansingco"는 이민 서류가 필요한 국제 승객에게만 사무실을 제공할 것이라고 말했다. 다른 국외 거주자들은 전국에 있는 거의 60개의 BI 사무실을 방문하는 것이 좋습니다.

"Tansingco"는 필요한 개선 사항을 평가하기 위해 국의 다른 사무실을 방문할 계획이라고 말했습니다.

Tansingco는 "대중이 신속하고 효율적이며 접근할 수 있는 서비스를 제공하기 위해 대통령과 법무장관의 지시에 귀를 기울일 것"이라고 말했습니다. (홍보)

This is the Original Article from PNA NEWS 

[10.27] BI inaugurates NAIA 24/7 one-stop shop

MANILA - On Thursday, the Bureau of Immigration (BI) opened a 24/7 one-stop-shop office at Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) in Pasay City.

The office, primarily for foreign passengers requiring visa extensions and exit permits, is located in the Government Clearing Center, Level 3, Terminal 3, NAIA.

BI Commissioner "Norman Tansingco" led the event, which was attended by key officials from BI, the Department of Justice, and the Manila International Airport Authority.

The one-stop-shop is "Tansingco's" top priority project aimed at bringing BI services closer to people.

"As soon as I got the position, I immediately assessed where I was and what I was supposed to do," "Tansingco," said. “Creating this office for those who need emergency immigration documents is seen as a solution to improve our services.”

"Tansingco," said the office will only be provided to international passengers who require immigration documents. Other ex-pats are encouraged to visit nearly 60 BI offices across the country.

"Tansingco" then said it plans to visit other offices of the bureau to assess needed improvements.

Tansingco said it "will heed the instructions of the President and Secretary of Justice to ensure that services are prompt, efficient and accessible to the public." (PR)

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
최신글
  • 글이 없습니다.
멤버랭킹