필리핀소식
지역 분류

[9.12] EDSA 버스 정류장에서 4명 부상

컨텐츠 정보

• 17,822 조회

본문

마닐라 – 월요일에 Epifanio de los Santos Avenue(EDSA) Carousel Busway의 남쪽 방향 차선을 따라 2대의 버스가 충돌하여 최소 4명이 부상을 입었습니다.

I-ACT(Inter-Agency Council for Traffic)는 페이스북 게시물에서 다른 버스가 들어오는 동안 버스가 버스로 진입을 시도한 후 정확히 오전 7시에 사고가 발생했다고 밝혔다.

두 운전자 모두 조기에 브레이크를 밟지 않아 충돌했습니다. 하나는 거의 중앙 섬과 콘크리트 장벽의 꼭대기에 있었다”고 I-ACT는 말했다.

이에 대해 I-ACT와 MMDA(Metropolitan Manila Development Authority)는 승객들에게 응급처치를 실시했으며 4명은 신체의 다른 부위에 부상을 입은 것으로 확인됐다.

4대의 구급차와 1대의 견인차가 현장에 파견되었으며 MMDA와 I-ACT는 즉시 해당 지역의 교통 흐름을 정상화하기 위해 노력했습니다.

부상자들은 인근 병원으로 후송됐다. 이 지역은 정오 이전에 통행이 가능해졌다”고 말했다.

또한 공공 유틸리티 차량(PUV) 운영자, 운전자 및 차장은 EDSA Busway 내부 및 외부에서 운행할 때 향후 유사한 사고를 피하기 위해 더욱 주의할 것을 촉구했습니다. (PNA)

This is the Original Article from PNA NEWS

[9.12] 4 injured in EDSA busway crashed

MANILA – At least four people were injured after two buses collided along the southbound lane of the Epifanio de los Santos Avenue (EDSA) Carousel Busway on Monday.

In a Facebook post, the Inter-Agency Council for Traffic (I-ACT) said the incident occurred at exactly 7 a.m. after a bus tried to enter the busway while there was another incoming bus.

Both drivers failed to brake early and they collided. One was almost at the top of the center island and concrete barriers,” I-ACT said.

In response, the I-ACT and the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) administered first aid to passengers, with four confirmed to have been injured in different parts of their bodies.

Four ambulances and one tow truck were dispatched to the scene, with the MMDA and I-ACT immediately working to normalize traffic flow in the area.

Those injured were rushed to a nearby hospital. The area was made passable before noon,” it said.

It also called on public utility vehicle (PUV) operators, drivers, and conductors to be more careful when operating both inside and outside the EDSA Busway to avoid similar incidents in the future. (PNA)

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
최신글
  • 글이 없습니다.
멤버랭킹